Welcome to Bell’s Brae House
Bell’s Brae House is a 16th Century miller’s house built as early as 1597 and restored in 1948 for the painter Alexander Zyw by the late Sir Basil Spence to incorporate the adjoining Victorian schoolhouse as an artist’s studio. As one of the oldest inhabited domestic buildings in Edinburgh and recently enhanced by the current owner, the property now offers a combination of period charm and modern luxury. Read More >.
Why not book a 1 to 1 yoga class.
Guests may use the yoga studio for private practice.
Prior booking essential.
- Botanics Lights (22/11/2015)
- Zoo Nights (18/04/2015)
- Otter sighting (22/10/2013)
- Horrid History of the Water of Leith (09/08/2013)
- The Fringe is back (29/07/2013)
- S J Peploe – Scottish Colourist Exhibition (27/05/2013)
- Edinburgh marathon (23/05/2013)
- Certificate of Excellence (22/05/2013)
- A Princess comes to visit (26/03/2013)
- Pandas in Edinburgh (27/11/2012)
Please note : Minimum 2 night bookings